Friday, October 28, 2005

Miss my Doggy ..

Miss Blacky big time .. miss him soooooo much ...
there are few days when he used wake me up .. to TAKE me out for a walk .. Yes. You are reading it right, Blacky used to take me for a walk..... What a wonderful times were those...
a long walk in the UAS campus, about 2 K.M from home...

And when I used to return home from work... Blacky used to run towards the door, never knew how he used to identify my Bike sound from a distance..... was sooo wonderfulll.. This is the same chair ... where he used to sit on me... :)


Doggys are such good friends ... with out speaking a word... they communicate soo much... they understand your emotions too well and react accordingly...

Few of the good thinngs I miss in life here in Japan ..

In Japan, never miss an opportunity to take pictures... of the doggys in Japan ...
few of the favorite Japanese doggies... http://doggy.fotopic.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com