Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hard works PAYS, But will have to wait for looooong

Proved to me again HARD work pays , but have to tell you each time it is frustrating looooooongs time ...

It had been a very good day at work place today.... will not get into details ... people around have recognized my work ..

More than everything , I love the FRIENDS I get to make at each Work ...




Reminds me of my previous company Hewlett Packard , we were a good group , enjoyed going to work each day .....

Let me tell you one instance to give an example how much we loved the work place ... Srinidhi was not keeping well one day , when I asked him "Macchhaa why have you come to office ? when you are not well" , Sri response " It is more comfortable here , I can rest " ...
Our group was fun to work ... Many would not believe , It was my Boos ,who used to advise on my Carrer path

Sri and Me were always together .. we always used to go together for tea , after the Lunch walks , feeding the doggy , actually everywhere .

Love to get back to our team .... Srinidhi, Shanx, Vinoda, Umesh, Su Kumar, Shiva, Nitin and than Akash joined ...

We enjoyed life at work... Apart from the good friends at Bangalore, the Managers in US were very good.

the best parts, each of us are in close contact...

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 6:18 AM, Blogger sri said...

yeah..having the time of our life..

 
At December 06, 2005 9:07 PM, Blogger MeAwinner said...

Hi AJ!
Nice reading ur blog..Keep it up .
I have put comment on
"Good Oppurtinity .. not when you need them"

Cheers!
Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com