Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanks giving celebraion

Thanks giving celebration at my friends place, Playing with two amazing kids and funny talks pulling each other ...

Make me feel, i am back in Bangalore again... with i am at their place ...

At lunch we had Turkey , it is very tasty .. :) ... and dinner was a traditional Parsi dish..... .. Today was such a wonderful day ...

I need to get back to office tomorrow ...it is time for me to start adding few more stuff to my resume... this time it will be more on the financial feilds .. And definitely few more new list in the technical side.... on the mind they are Sybase, Visual Basic and Tibco , bit of Java ...

Just want to see how much I work on my resume this week ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com